ID: com.hfd.spyfallsms
Version: 3.5.1
Size: 11 Mb
SpyFind Screen Preview
How to install SpyFind apk for android
- For Android 4.0 or higher:Please to Settings, look down to Security, and select Unknown sources. Choosing this choice will enable to install apps download from the internet.
- For devices running on lower Android 4.0:
Please go to Settings - open the Applications option, and select Unknown sources, click OK on the popup alert.
SpyFind Details
This is a digital implementation of the boardgame "SpyFall", a social deduction party game, that takes 5 - 10 minutes and provides a lot of fun for you and your friends.IMPORTANT:
Version 3.0 brings a lot of new features which break compatibility with the old implementation. Make sure all players update to prevent crashes!
PERMISSIONS:
- Send SMS: the app uses SMS to distribute the location cards. The player hosting the game will send one sms to all participants EACH game, so make sure he has a free SMS plan to avoid being charged.
- Receive/Read SMS: all other player will wait for a message from the host with a predefined format.
* We respect your privacy! Only messages with our predefined format are processed.
WHY USE SMS?
We've chosen the SMS route because this allows you to play with anyone:
1. It works if players don't have an Android device (iPhones, Windows phones etc.), or even a smartphone. They just read the location from the SMS received.
2. It doesn't require everyone to have an Internet connection.
3. You're not forced to have the app installed on all your friends devices.
RULES:
In every game, one player will be the spy, everyone else will have an identical secret location( from a total of 26 ).
- The spy wins if he guesses the location
- Everyone else win if they find the spy.
Choose a random starting player; he will ask somebody a question and that player will respond. Both the question and the answer must not be too obvious(the spy will get important information), but not too vague (you will be suspected as being a spy). The player that responded now will now ask somebody a question.
At any time, anyone can accuse another player of being the spy. For the accusation to be successful ALL players(except the accused) must approve it. If the accusation fails the player that started the accusation looses this right until the end of the game"
Each game should be timed: (1 min) x (Number of players) is usually a good length. Game plays best with about 7 - 8 people(5 players minimum for a balanced game). Enjoy!
ABOUT:
Credits go to the original designers. If you enjoy the game support them and buy the physical boardgame version: 'SpyFall'
What's new in SpyFind 3.5.1
* fixed crash on game start* 12 new locations added
Download SpyFind patch 3.5.1 APK
Search terms:
How to mod SpyFind 3.5.1 mod apk for laptop
How to use SpyFind unlimited apk
How to mod SpyFind 3.5.1 apk
How to get SpyFind unlimited apk
<span style="color:red">Rafael Godina:</span> Could be better The game is great, but it's kinda a downer that you need to be premium to add roles 😕<br /><br /><span style="color:red">Dyammy Pilapil:</span> I can't send messages? How does this game works? Its not sending messages to my friends..<br /><br /><span style="color:red">Galih Mahendra:</span> i cant join any game hosted by my friend why is that? and my friend cant join my hosted game..<br /><br /><span style="color:red">Lloydro Gulliman:</span> Glory be This game has given my life new meaning.<br /><br /><span style="color:red">Cara Campbell:</span> 💖great Great 😄 maybe you could see who was the spy in the app<br /><br /><span style="color:red">Dawn von:</span> Apple plz? This game looks really cool but I can't play it with my friends bc they have iPhones and allegedly its not on the app store. If you could release this for iOS thatd would be great and you'd get a fifth star. If my friends are wrong please do tell me. I want to share this with my friends.<br /><br /><span style="color:red">Ethan Garvey:</span> Issues Please add a cross-platform system built into the app that does not require SMS. Concerns arose about numbers being placed on telemarketer lists when i suggested this app. Please make it more secure and comfortable.<br /><br /><span style="color:red">Disban Reledon:</span> SMS I really enjoyed playing this game with my friends it was the best game I've found! however after playing a few games I realised I spent up to £5 cash and since I'm on 'Pay as you go' this, frankly, wasted my money as all of us had WiFi. If you are able to make a setting to turn SMS off this would receive the full 5 ⭐ I hope you take my request in consideration as I love the game, thank you😊<br /><br /><span style="color:red">Joseph Yun:</span> Awesome! Really fun keep up the good work also I would like more locations in the future<br /><br /><span style="color:red">Titus Rohde:</span> Stupid Don't waste your time it doesn't even work every time I try to play it kicks me out because I don't have a phone that makes calls<br /><br /><span style="color:red">jake nolan:</span> Issue I can't like join a game cause it takes ages can u help<br /><br /><span style="color:red">Mac Caballero:</span> Great Game needs more places in the future. maybe an update to see who is the spy in the app than seeing it through the messages? other than that,it is a great game to play with others.<br /><br /><span style="color:red">Ayham Asad:</span> Awesome Pls make this playable with only 3 people I love the idea and keep looking on the play store for a game like this 5 stars if you respond<br /><br /><span style="color:red">Sarah Cory:</span> Love it Its a great game would be cool to see as a card game too<br /><br /><span style="color:red">Veronica Guajardo:</span> Phone Disconnected PROBLEM! Doesn't work is your phone is disconnected!<br /><br /><span style="color:red">Adam known:</span> Great app 1 question Whats the pro version gives you? Please answer.<br /><br /><span style="color:red">Lo:</span> Spy Find This app is really fun, especially if you like solving mysteries.<br /><br /><span style="color:red">JayCobb:</span> Great for parties THE most fun mobile game on the market.<br /><br /><span style="color:red">Jeromie Sequitin:</span> Great game Are there more locations with the pro version<br /><br /><span style="color:red">Ryan Pierce:</span> Spyfall Review This is a really fun game.<br /><br /><span style="color:red">Blake Gray:</span> Great game Love it<br /><br /><span style="color:red">markink 11:</span> Cool<br /><br /><span style="color:red">Bibong808:</span> I'm one of you, I swear. . . This is a wonderful party game to play with a bunch of friends. the ratings are only blank 5 stars and 1 stars who weren't able to enjoy the game so I'll explain a bit. The game is simple, everyone but one person gets a picture of the same location. People will ask each other location/scenario specific questions to pin down who could be the spy and that is where the good fun begins. Doubts fly and the laughs spread and it's FREE!! Ps. Everyone needs to download the game for it to work.<br /><br /><span style="color:red">Wes M.:</span> Doesn't work Loads up fine on my phone but the recipients just get a text message that says SPYFALL followed by a number that I assume should be whatever the location is.<br /><br /><span style="color:red">rich skinner:</span> Spelling error on how to play page Pretty sure it should read 'losing' not 'loosing' but admittedly, i haven't played yet so maybe can loose a right in this game but that sounds weird to me<br /><br /><span style="color:red">Anders Fredlund:</span> Crash when adding players No one can host a game. As soon as they add a phonenumber the application crash. We are using lollipop...<br /><br /><span style="color:red">Matthew Negron:</span> Broken Doesn't work. Everybody just got messages saying spyfall.<br /><br /><span style="color:red">Teodor Ion:</span> Cool<br /><br /><span style="color:red">Chiing Zerk:</span> Great game but.... Using SMS cost alot of my phone credit I hope I could choose to use sms or internet message<br /><br /><span style="color:red">Ville Damberg:</span> Sorry Happyfacedevs :( When I Saw That The Host Had To Pay For A Sms To EVERYONE I Gave Up The Hope (I'm the only one with an android device xD) Sorry :( But If you Could Fix A Better Way Of Sending Invites, Then I Will DEFINATELY Get This Game! :)<br /><br /><span style="color:red">kavita bisnath:</span> The app took forever to download and when it finally did and i hosted a game none of the other players even received an sms. Waste of time.<br /><br /><span style="color:red">Brandon Keenan:</span> It's a copy If you want a good game with no special payments that's completely free, look up spyfall. It's an app or you can use it on your browser<br /><br /><span style="color:red">Parsa Jam:</span> Great Game Play this game all the time with my friends even if they have an iPhone. Extremely fun when you have a big group.<br /><br /><span style="color:red">Susan mariea:</span> I downloaded and got to location and it stops why?<br /><br /><span style="color:red">Evelin Gonzalez:</span> Omg Love The game alot bur need new location<br /><br /><span style="color:red">John Hendrick Halim:</span> Nice game<br /><br />