How to get Bang Bang Racing THD 1.4 mod apk for bluestacks - APK Wash

How to get Bang Bang Racing THD 1.4 mod apk for bluestacks



Bang Bang Racing THD.apk 1.4
Name: Bang Bang Racing THD.apk
ID: com.playboxgames.bangbangracing
Version: 1.4
Size: 50 Mb



Bang Bang Racing THD Screenshots

How to install Bang Bang Racing THD 1.4 mod apk for android
How to mod Bang Bang Racing THD patch 1.4 apk for pc
How to install Bang Bang Racing THD 1.4 apk for bluestacks

How to install Bang Bang Racing THD apk for android

- For Android 4.0 or higher:
Please to Settings, look down to Security, and select Unknown sources. Choosing this choice will enable to install apps download from the internet.
- For devices running on lower Android 4.0:
Please go to Settings - open the Applications option, and select Unknown sources, click OK on the popup alert.

Bang Bang Racing THD Details

Interact with us and join our facebook group www.facebook.com/BBR.THD
__________________________________________________________
A home console racing experience designed and optimized for NVIDIA® Tegratm-powered mobile devices and which utilizes NVIDIA® PhysXtm technology.

Bang Bang Racing THD is a fun, action-packed racing game that has cool visuals and pumped-up sports cars. But underneath its playful exterior, it has the pumping heart of a true racing game. Real-time dynamic physics allow for finesse and control - drifting through corners and clipping every apex delivers huge player satisfaction.

The game also features a unique control system allowing you to simply point where you want the car to go, as if you are drawing a racing line for the car to follow.

Features
• A brand new IP giving you an exclusive home console experience for your mobile device.
• 4 control methods including Point, Split, Auto and Full.
• 8 stunning tracks based on world-wide locations.
• 4 Racing classes including: Muscle based “N-Dura”, Sports style “Evo GT”, ALPS based “Protech” and open wheel style “Apex”.
• 20 cars in total with each car having its own handling model and selection of skins.
• Dynamic objects including exploding water, oil and fire barrels, as well as cones and tyres.
• The game also features, single race, time trial, championship and reverse track modes.
• In-depth unlockable achievements and leaderboard’s using Openfeint that lets you see where you rank amongst friends and foes globally.

What's new in Bang Bang Racing THD 1.4

We've made some improvements to the current control inputs and have also added a virtual joystick mode which is something many users have been asking us for. You can access this through the car select screen and selecting the last option for controling the car which is the virtual joystick.
We've also reduced the lap count needed to complete each championship due to your feedback.
Bang Bang Racing THD | 416 Reviewers | | Rating: 3.3

Download Bang Bang Racing THD lastet APK



Search terms:
How to install Bang Bang Racing THD lastet apk for laptop
How to use Bang Bang Racing THD mod apk
How to mod Bang Bang Racing THD 1.4 apk
How to get Bang Bang Racing THD unlimited apk

<span style="color:red">A Google User:</span> Good Graphics! Needs better control options! Loving the game so far on the Transformer but the controls definitely are lacking. A steering wheel control rather than directional pad would be preferred. At minimum I would want a unidirectional like Gun Bros. or Samurai II:Revenge. Looking forward to future updates!<br /><br /><span style="color:red">A Google User:</span> Great game but room for improvement! A lot of fun on my ASUS Transformer. The gameplay is smooth and pleasing graphically, the driving experience is arcade-esk although enabling full control over the vehicle can allow for some sweet cornering. This game is in serious need of an ingame minimap as the fixed camera angle makes lining up for turns difficult in higher class racecars, and although the whacky CPUs seem to love pelting themselves into barriers I enjoy the option to follow the tarmac.<br /><br /><span style="color:red">A Google User:</span> Looks great controls a little odd. This game looks fantastic on the Xoom but the controls do take some getting used to. Been playing for 5 mins and I'm starting to get used to it.<br /><br /><span style="color:red">Ed Cutler:</span> Nice looking game but....... ......the controls are horrific and it is to easy to get your car stuck in a position where your only option is to quit the race!! If these issues are addressed and fixed it could make this a nice little racer.<br /><br /><span style="color:red">A Google User:</span> Sort the controls out Having had a go at this game you need to sort out the & get a chase view! See reckless racing 2 for guidence. Great looking but ultimately poor due bad control layout and view<br /><br /><span style="color:red">A Google User:</span> Controls... GFX are cute, but the controls are no good. Too bad they don't seem to support an external controller or the Asus Prime, that would help alot I think.<br /><br /><span style="color:red">A Google User:</span> Very good but needs different view option Graphics is great and the racing but the view makes it very difficult see the up coming corners. Need the view to follow the direction of the car. Then it would be worth 4 or even 5 stars.<br /><br /><span style="color:red">A Google User:</span> This game COULD be great! This has all the makings of a great game. Unfortunetly the touch control is so bad, that you get tired of playing it after 2 minutes!<br /><br /><span style="color:red">A Google User:</span> Good graphics Poor controls. A bit disappointing.<br /><br /><span style="color:red">A Google User:</span> A.I is stupid. Offers up no competition as they always get stuck on the wall<br /><br /><span style="color:red">A Google User:</span> Constantly crashing but really good! The game is awesome except for one little thing, during the championship races it keeps force closing, so I never get to advance past the lowest class. If they fix the crashing I will update and give 5 stars. 3.1 Xoom<br /><br /><span style="color:red">A Google User:</span> Amazing :-) I'd give 5 stars if it didn't force close on the 3rd championship, love the game, love the devs, and all the updates. Definate buy, I'm sure an update is on the way to fix stability<br /><br /><span style="color:red">A Google User:</span> Awesome fun for every spare few minutes I have Great game. Birds eye racimg is the way to go. Suggested improvements: saving championship progress locally, moving steering and acc controls to a point hhalf way up the screen instead of way down the bbottom. And MORE tracks....<br /><br /><span style="color:red">A Google User:</span> good game controls take some getting used to, but after a while you get the hang of it. Easily my most played game. Noticed minor glitches during gameplay ( running into invisible objects/ car being hurled ahead for no reason) but nothing too crippling to the experience. Devs have pushed mulitiple updates, so it shows they are listening and trying to improve the game. Bought at full price and it was worth it then. At 3.99 its even better. Buy this game so theres more competition on Feint!<br /><br /><span style="color:red">A Google User:</span> A few bugs keep from being great The graphics of this game look great on my Acer Tablet, but I have a few issues with the game play. The first is the controls, it takes to long to get use to the position and operation. My next biggest qualm with the game is the fact the AI cars don't take damage and don't require pit stops, so once you fall behind, its difficult to catch up. I don't know if the AI could be fixed, but the control thing surely can.<br /><br /><span style="color:red">A Google User:</span> Great game! This is a awesome racing game, is difficult at first but it gets fun, it would be even better if it had online multiplayer, maybe in the near future? *hinthint*<br /><br /><span style="color:red">A Google User:</span> Awesome game but,,,, Very good game looks fantastic on nexus 7 nice choice of cars but the other cars u race against get stuck on corners and can't reverse so u end up racing on your own.hopefully this will get sorted<br /><br /><span style="color:red">Atte Peltomäki:</span> apparently a great game, which can't be played with a real joypad. so effectively useless for me.<br /><br /><span style="color:red">A Google User:</span> No Refund?! Bought game, unable to play and unable to refund with the 15 minute window.. Nice one, what a rip off.<br /><br /><span style="color:red">A Google User:</span> No Complaints Here, Great All Round. Looks Fantastic, sounds great and plays really well, people complain about control, use the 4th setting as I found it very easy to use.<br /><br /><span style="color:red">A Google User:</span> amazing graphics. devs listen and improved this. I downloaded this game when it first came out.the devs have listened and addressed many of the mistakes. Controls have greatly improved since.<br /><br /><span style="color:red">A Google User:</span> Updated controls made it 5 star. This game is great fun and the graphics are great, the new control options are great, much variety THANKS FOR THE UPDATE!<br /><br /><span style="color:red">A Google User:</span> Best Game Runs perfectly on the Galaxy Tab, controls are challenging but great when you get used to them. If you try and run this on a mobile than good luck needs a large screen Can't wait for you future releases<br /><br /><span style="color:red">A Google User:</span> CRASHES on ZOOM crashes every time I complete second championship. Also crashes every 10 15 min. Very unstable after update. I'm fully frustrated since i completed 3-5 times championship and it crashed. 1 Star until problem fixed.<br /><br /><span style="color:red">A Google User:</span> Great fun but crashes everytime you finish a race And of course - I only find this out out of the 15 minute window. Please fix the force close issue when you finish a race. Moto Xoom 3.1.<br /><br /><span style="color:red">Kris Bennett:</span> - Horrid controls. Would be 5 otherwise.. touch racing nitro is much better because of this.<br /><br /><span style="color:red">A Google User:</span> Good, a few bugs remain Really a great game, but we need more tracks, not cars. Can cause Xoom to lag at times, sometimes requires a system reboot.<br /><br /><span style="color:red">A Google User:</span> Pretty Game But Poor controls I love these top down racers but am disappointing in the controls as its too hard for me to see the screen through my hand. I find myself having to use intuition of where to press to navigate the track and this sometimes works.That is until you get were you can see and you see that you have collided with an AI and are eating the wall. This makes me sad cause with a good virtual Analog and Gas this would be a 5 for me, so if you have large non transparent hands or lack the force I would pass.<br /><br /><span style="color:red">A Google User:</span> Sucks more then EA and Ashpalt. bangbang is what it is. a copy of micor machine racing that goes bangbang. Every corner you take the computer cars take a full speed rampage on your car. Until three computer cars have the lead, the they will back off on the corner rampage routine. Reckless racing 1 HD is alot better in physics, but lacks control options bangbang has. Honestly, I will be looking foward to see reckless racing 2 THD. Bangbang sucks like EA and Ashpalt. Cmon Atari and join the android tegra party. I give two stars just for the effort. minus one star for originality, minus one star for milking the physicX nvidia label, and minus one star for abusive race AI tactics, Minus one star for charging more then reckless racing. Thats minus 2 stars ( -**).<br /><br /><span style="color:red">A Google User:</span> Horrible controls You run into a wall and?? No reverse? Shameful controls, forget this and download mini motor racing. This game sucks balls<br /><br /><span style="color:red">A Google User:</span> ON SCREEN MAP This game is nice but it definitely needs an on screen map or u will just need to memorize the whole course before u stop banging yourself to the walls.<br /><br /><span style="color:red">A Google User:</span> Frustrating Controls Have to keep exiting the game to play again because you cannot get out of a corner or exit that track within the game, played it 6 times and am already sick of it. Did they not know about these problems before releasing it.<br /><br /><span style="color:red">A Google User:</span> License check failed I just purchased this game from android market, and at the beginning when its checking for the license it keeps saying license check failed. I can't even get the game to start. How do I fix this problem? Acer a100 iconia tab.<br /><br /><span style="color:red">A Google User:</span> Waiting for update Great game but needed moving steering, otherwise not possible to play on 720p screen, controls just to small, also it slightly lags on tegra3 means this game has to be optimized. But afterall I still love it<br /><br /><span style="color:red">Jimbob Brosnan:</span> Doesn't work I installed it & said failed licence check & I can't play it even though I bought it & what's more I couldn't get a refund so what's going on are they trying to rip us off<br /><br /><span style="color:red">A Google User:</span> Great! My only request would be to add a course overlay somewhere at the top. It seems like I have to memorize the track to be any good.<br /><br /><span style="color:red">A Google User:</span> RUNS PERFECT ON THE 7 GREAT GAME DEVS. I LOVE IT MY SON LOVES IT TO JUST WISH THERE WAS A SAVE AFTER EVERY RACE INSTEAD OF HAVING TO BEAT THE CIRCUIT.<br /><br /><span style="color:red">A Google User:</span> Great Great game. The controls were rough when the game released, but the developer listened to the community and they are a ton better now! Worth a buy for sure!<br /><br /><span style="color:red">A Google User:</span> unimpressed with price change I bought this at what was advertised as a "special introductory price"... now you've dropped the price again!<br /><br /><span style="color:red">A Google User:</span> doesnt work on droid x2 worked the first time I ran it, but I hated the default control scheme so I quit. A few days later I found out that the control was changeable so I figured I would try again. Just freezes on startup now. I uninstalled and reinstalled and got it to start a race with a different control scheme and it worked for about 3 seconds until it locked up. Thanks to Googles horrible return policy now I cant get my money back...<br /><br />